LA CHANCE AT THE EIFFEL TOWER
DURING THE UEFA EURO 2016, LA CHANCE EXHIBITED SOME PRODUCTS IN THE EPHEMERAL APARTMENT DESIGNED BY BENOIT LELEU (M-CUBE ARCHITECTURES PARIS) ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER.
FIVE FAMILIES FROM FIVE DIFFERENT CONTINENTS SPENT A NIGHT IN THIS BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT OVERLOOKING PARIS.
Six produts of La Chance were presented in this magical space :
- the Borghese sofa from Noé Duchaufour Lawrence
- two Tembo bar stools from Note Design Studio
- two Salute from Sebastian Herkner, one in white Pele de Tigre marble and yellow tray and the second one in white Pele de Tigre marble and chrome tray
- the Bolt stool from Note Design Studio
- the Anémone rug from François Dumas
- The jeeves valet from Gaston Tolila & Nicholas Gilliland.